*Covid 19 Precautions-in response to this pandemic, we are taking every precaution to keep staff, clients and pets safe. Changes include:
1) staff will be wearing personal protective equipment whenever interacting with clients or pets
2) extra sterilization procedures in between each patient seen
3) lobby closure- NO CLIENTS ALLOWED in the building. PETS ONLY allowed in the building. Doctor or staff member will contact owner by phone to discuss and get approval for recommended diagnostics and treatments
4) all payments will be made over the phone and medications/prescription foods will be brought out to the owner or can be picked up from an outdoor medication pick up box
5) WE WILL BE CLOSED ON TUESDAYS - this allows time for complete sterilization of the entire hospital
*we appreciate your patience and understanding during this difficult time. We hope that we will be able to return to normal operations soon!